Lucrative SAP Careers For those who have Sales Experience

As SAP is one of the rapidly growing industries, many people with technical and non-technical skills want to work in the SAP industry. About 80% of SAP process involves business execution while the remaining 20% involves technical execution. So, people with non-technical background can easily get into the information technology industry with necessary SAP training to have a lucrative career. The SAP process can be implemented in every area of a business and sales is no exemption. In fact, businesses exist in real life only with the use of selling products. By optimizing sales processing, business cost to do business cost can be reduced and sales professionals with SAP knowledge are now sought after.

SAP — Sales and Distribution Overview

The troubles and issues in the sales and distribution department will directly affect the revenue of businesses. The SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) component becomes processing of master data, setup, and transaction processing to ensure erp that Order to Cash process is streamlined. The SD component makes every part of sales such as orders, deliveries, pricing, accounts receivable and credit management completely liable. SAP lessons in SD component will throw light on the different types of execution in the sales process so your sales department is up-to-date about the transactions.

SAP Careers For Sales Professionals

If you are getting work done in the sales department already and eyeing the sales manager position, you may be interested in developing SAP experience to get paid more for the job you do. The experience you receive through sales and processing will greatly help you to be a sales consultant in SAP process. All businesses typically need experienced professionals to use sales and order processing so that a company generates profits at all times. Unlike typical sales professionals, SAP training will aid you to stay ahead in the competition and thus, influence the profit of the organization directly.

Getting a career as SAP consultant and expert is not an easy task. You can’t take SAP training and get information and technology industry job within just a few days. In fact, the training is not just enough. While the SAP tutorials will aid you to understand the different concepts of adventures and execution, only industrial experience will enable good understanding of the process. You need to go through full series of SAP technology execution in real life to call yourself a consultant or expert. For starters, jr consulting positions are available in which you can understand and indulge yourself in learning SAP.

Irrespective of your actual age, if you have SAP training, you can certainly make the career switch. Depending on the expertise you have in SAP, you may even get paid more than what you get so far. With many years of experience as SAP SD consultant, you can quickly climb in the organizational corporate and turn into a prominent member of the sales department. There is no need to roll back once you have made the career switch to SAP sales jobs, but you have to wait with patience and determine to learn the process thoroughly before seeing a major raise in your annual income.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *